Pls support my hobby by clicking on my ads... Thx =)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

MCKL-ians + DSLR = CAMWHORE

I had been bringing my DSLR to college this whole week to take pictures of the July batch in their orientation week every morning before college starts.

After I'm done with this boring job every morning.. My camera will be abducted by the MCKL-ians. Then my camera had to endure the constant molestation from criminals of itchy hands. Poor Camera :(

Criminal Master mind - Leanne Lau.

Couldn't get a better solo picture of her because she was behind the camera most of the time..

A lot of pictures were taken which I've uploaded to facebook.. Lz post to all here..

Colin


See Yau


Aiyoo, people eating also wanna take.. swt.. lol

Well, Leanne wasn't the only one behind all these criminal acts. She had accomplices..


From left to right : Brian Aaron, Wai Hoe, Saveen


Saveen :P

Here comes the part where the criminal really becomes trigger happy when they discover my camera can take multiple shots quickly..

What a brutal murder,

The victim, Edward was shot in the face multiple times.







This is Alvin..


Forget the introduction.. The picture says it all

After 2 girls from the July batch came over to have a little chit chat, Alvin mimic the flirty facial expressions of one of the girls.



Prolly this will give u a better picture,



The criminals meddled around with my camera a lot..

BUT

there was one shot that I found was not bad...
(PS : the shot is good not solely because of the subjects taken)


Nice sunlight behind the subjects highlighting the hair.. Giving a more dynamic effect..

However something was still missing from the picture..

After some photoshopping,



Increased the shadows and highlights..

Added blur effect so that the skin looks smooth.. just the way girls love it.. lol

After one week of multiple camera abduction cases, I've to become more wary of my surroundings when i go to college with my camera. There were many victims who were "shot" in this week. Therefore, I apologise to the everyone for bringing such a seducing weapon to college.

However, the biggest victim is ME.. I've to sit at home looking thru the hundreds of pictures taken.. Poor me..

No comments:

Post a Comment