Pls support my hobby by clicking on my ads... Thx =)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Games Carnival part 1

Not going to blog much about games carnival today. But anyway, reyhan and I were the photographers of the event. So, I started off by going to the registration counters to take pictures of MCKL-ians hard at work. Most of the people in charge of the counter were girls.

After taking some photos, instantly triggered the cam whore frenzy amongst the girls. Whenever there wasn't any school coming to register. I suddenly would get nudged, " Zong Yuan! Zong Yuan! Come!" .Then, there the girls will be, close together smiling at me waiting for me to take the shot. Although, it sounds like i'm always complaining about people cam whoring but i'm actually not. Anyway, here are the photos.















Been busy this weekend. Watched 2 movies, Harry Potter and Taking of Pelham 123. Harry Potter was rather draggy for my liking and Taking of Pelham 123 was not great but good. Will blog more about games carnival soon. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Then, the girls will be, close together smiling at me waiting for be to take the shot. Although, it sounds like i'm always complaining about people camwhoring but i'm actually not.

    Perasan betul budak ni...

    ReplyDelete