Pls support my hobby by clicking on my ads... Thx =)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Games Carnival part 2

After the games carnival was declared open, participants were dismissed. The participants started warming up for their games. I went to the wms football team to visit my ex disciplinary teacher, Mr. Naresh. When I got there, he was really into pumping up the team to perform their best.



"Remember guys, when you are on the pitch, u must not run but fly.."



First game started off with WMS 1st team

I can't help but notice some people giving themselves funny names on their jersey. Probably its to distract the opponent.





Even Mr. Naresh played the same tactic.



After watching football for a while, I went over to the basketball court.


Su Zhen making a pass.


Some dude from Kuan Cheng. I gotta say that Kuan Cheng guys were really good at shooting three pointers which was the main cause that made MCKL team lost.

Headed to the table tennis area. Spotted Ruth doing her thing.


She was performing a smash and was looking excessively happy as well.

Later, headed back to the football field to support MCKL & WMS team.




Brian attempts to shoot from the middle after the match has started.


He was striving so hard that he got really bad cramps. His last words before he was substituted out were ," Mammi ah!"


Emcee Brian. He and Anthony were emceeing for basketball. Really funny duo.

Snapshots of football matches from the goal,







WMS 2nd Team


They emerged as champions after beating Sri Chempaka. Congrats guys!

My job is done.
Took a pic wif Alison who was leaving for Switzerland and Ying Ying.


No comments:

Post a Comment