Pls support my hobby by clicking on my ads... Thx =)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Look Out!

Yeap..
after some busy hours in college and procrastination at its max this week. I've finally forced myself to blog about this place called Look Out Point at this odd hour. *yawn* Well, my aunt from Australia had been in M'sia for the past month and will be leaving soon back home. So, we went for dinner and ended up in a scenic spot called Look Out Point which I didn't even know it existed.

Its some tourist spot where the night view of KL can be seen. Used to be a quite a quiet place with only a small restaurant which was a nice place to enjoy the tranquility of the breeze in the mountain while gazing at the night skies of KL. Also used to be my cousin's secret place to bring his girlfriend to pak toh.. hehe.. But its not so secret anymore because there are now around 3 or maybe more restaurants around there which is constantly packed with people. The whole place have been converted to like a "mamak" hang out place but no mamak restaurants larr..

Me and my family were trying to find places to sit and we ended up in a restaurant called The Haven. We enjoyed the night scenary of KL but it was still bloody hot tho.. Something is wrong with the weather nowadays.

The following photo consist of my family.

There will be one ANG MOH.

He is married to my Aussie aunt...

THUS,

he is my UNCLE!

Lol, yea i know i put it in a lame manner..



Presenting the night view of KL!



FYI: for a better view, you can click on the picture to link to my picasa web and view it at a larger size

After the yumcha in look out point. I bugged my parents to take me to KLCC..







My parents also brought me to Dataran Merdeka.. Apparently, there was some work going on to set up for a marathon race for the next day..



Ok.. dats all, i'm better go catch some sleep now..

No comments:

Post a Comment