Pls support my hobby by clicking on my ads... Thx =)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can someone remind me to study?

Exam season for me here.. In fact the paper is tomorrow. STATISTICS paper, God help me with this please. I'm really bad at this paper.

Somehow, I just don't feel the exam pressure YET.. Maybe its the long study break.. (As if I studied during this period)

Whenever I open my book, I will just stare at the book blankly. Plus the fact that I'm studying in front of my TV allowing me to eavesdrop at the programme my mom is currently watching. Swt rite..

Even my ferocious looking dog that was watching over me did not help..



After studying for a while.. I took a break and went to my house balcony to get some fresh air.. I noticed something interesting and took my camera..


This is a view on the left side of my balcony facing my neighbour's balcony..

ZOOMED IN



Looks something like a square within a square and it goes on...

Crap... tomorrow's my exam and I'm still wasting my time taking pictures..








So, I really should concentrate on my studies..




Everyone is hoping to get that..




But what am I doing now?






An old family portrait consisting of my grandparents, cousins and me!



Which one is me tho? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment