Pls support my hobby by clicking on my ads... Thx =)

Friday, May 15, 2009

Adeeeedas Advertisement?



My first Adidas shoe...

I'm not trying to BRAG about it but its the first time i've spent so much on buying a shoe. I got it from a warehouse sale that was going on recently. Its not exactly the shoe that I wanted though because most of the shoes displayed there don't have my size.

Why do i have such tiny feet larr..

My feet is only size 7.

And also warehouse sales always only have big sized shoes and Xtra large shirts.. Its like a good shopping place for big sized people and thin people with small feet like me always get left out.

Bought the shoe for RM 174.90 ( ori price - rm 244.90)
Good buy?

Anyhow, I should be grateful that i finally owned a Adidas shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment