Pls support my hobby by clicking on my ads... Thx =)

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kuala Kangsar

Went back to my dad's hometown for Ching Meng after treasure hunt.. Was soo tired after the hunting that i slept through out the journey back to Kuala Kangsar which takes around 3hours to reach.

Reached Kuala Kangsar at evening.. Pestered parents to take to me to the palace for me to take some photos.. hehe

Skies was rather gloomy so didn't get the shots that i wanted..


Kuala Kangsar Palace.. FYI, its built without a single nail.. amazing piece of work eh..






This pic was taken when the Earth Hour was ongoing.. Local tv transmissions was temporarily shut down to stop ppl from watching tv (save energy) but that didn't stop my relatives because there was still Astro... Swt...

The next day...

Went to Taiping for Ching Meng..


An old Shop House


My Grand Uncle was telling me he used to live in this coffee shop when he was in his 20s..

Coincidentally, the Bukit Gantang by elections were going on which cause a massive traffic jam everywhere..




Outcast of the group

No comments:

Post a Comment