Pls support my hobby by clicking on my ads... Thx =)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Idiocracy

A thousand miles of walking is a bit too far away
A little bit of money is another broken day
A father makes his son grow up in many different ways
A drunken driver meets the cop and don't know what to say
Poverty's an issue and we don't know what to do
Were sick and tired of one baby yet we plan to have a two
We hope tomorrows better yet the same old déjà vu
We had a dream but others had to screw it up for you

Pre-Chorus:
Seems its like a joke when you pushed away
Locked inside thrown away
Forgotten for another day

Chorus:
I don't wanna go
Don't wanna stay
Don't wanna be somebody
Maybe a funny way
To lie you're dead
Is to hurt somebody

People talk about the little things that we do
Yet they do not know or they don't have a little clue
Scared of all the ghost just like they do in Scooby Doo
Maybe its just him or her or them or its just you

Pre-Chorus 2:
Tired of all the whispering
The faded talks
The rumors and the gossips that
Make me feel like freaking out

Chorus (x2)

Bridge 1:
Maybe I'm an idiot
Maybe I'm so confused
Maybe I'm not serious when you talk to me
I'm lost in you dialect again
I'm washed away another they
Pushing me turning me
Feeding me to hungry people
Taking me like a fool
Laughing at the things I do
Gone berserk raging out
At the people that I love
Slept alone everyday
And I feel like I'm gonna run away

Bridge 2:
And I run away for today
But came back on the same old day
Forced to shut all my system
Helplessly just fade away
Fade away fade away fade away everyday
Slept alone everyday and prayed it'll be all gone away


This song is written by a band called EVA. It's their very own first song and they are hoping that it'll be a hit. This band is constantly looking for opportunities to perform hoping that people will enjoy their music as much as they are playing it. Well, watch their performance to know more about them!


Video of Idiocracy (link) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b6zP70ZSPI


EVA
















No comments:

Post a Comment