Pls support my hobby by clicking on my ads... Thx =)

Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby do good emoticons

I went to visit my cousin who just gave birth to a beautiful daughter - Qi Yuan (means i'm an uncle ady lorr). Through my visit, I've realised that babies show a lot of different espressions during their sleep which makes it so much easier to snap pictures of them during their sleep.

This is Qi Yuan...

Sulking look

Where is my food?? :/

Winning look

Qi Yuan knocks out her opponent with a killer punch..

Unhappy look


Smiling look


Moments later...

Laughing look


Kissing look

Mama I want kiss kiss..

Ahh.. Isn't it so heart warming to look at a baby sleeping soundly..


That's all ppl!
I've got moral studies examination tomorrow and I haven't even touch the book yet.. What am I still doing here?? Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment