Pls support my hobby by clicking on my ads... Thx =)

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Have you met CoCo?

Went back to my secondary school, WMS for CoCo nite. An event where clubs promote themselves to parents to show that they are actually doing something in my opinion. But I still find it a good opportunity for students to actually do something for the club rather than rotting in every club meeting.

Baah, gotta admit that WMS clubs kinda suck.. other than the active ones..

Passing by the computer booth,
there was a mascot attracting people to their booth.


(Optimus Prime with a jacket and headsets... How fitting..)

to play?



Wiiii


Spotted this at the entrance of the chemistry lab,



Well, being back at old school cannot be short of my old buds!




Yoon Chee, stop clipping Jing Tao's lips.. =_=

On the way to watch some performances from Lidra Club, we were halted by a lawyer who wanted to challenge us. So, we sent out our best candidate - Hoong Min (future lawyer). And they were challenging to a game of ?



Swt huh..


The future lawyer. Be careful, he bites..




Went to visit my history teacher Mdm. Premila. Apparently she was in charge of some cultural thing. Dharsh tried out the Batik.. Reminds me of the time where he used to brag about his art work just because he got high marks for art exam although his art work sucks. You'll understand when you see it. Sorry Dharsh if you're reading this.. lol.. My art work was slightly better than his but still I always get lower than him. I think the teacher hates me then because I always get caught for being up to some mischief during her class all thanks to Yoon Chee who constantly keeps the art class interesting. XD

After hanging around for hours, we got bored and decided to accompany Jing Tao to his "booth" which was the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) machine.. Terrible bully he was, whooping kids of much younger age in DDR.. tsk tsk

Watch the Geek on the dance floor!



This trip back to WMS wasn't one wasted trip,
at least now i know that my ex-club which was just formed last year is really active.. Good job Mr. Naresh!




and I got to meet up many of my friends who are still in school..



Today,
me and my buds went to support Greg in his play Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead.

I didn't know he was playing the lead role - Rosencrantz. And Greg had all the good lines. He plays a character who is always slow in the head and always is the last to understand everything. Basically, he was the humorous one who cheers up the atmosphere of the play.

Kudos to you Greg!

No comments:

Post a Comment