Pls support my hobby by clicking on my ads... Thx =)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lantern Festival

HI everyone!!

I know i haven't been active here.. for a while..

sorry bout that..

While my blog is growing old and collecting dust.. hehe.. I am too (but not collecting dust laa)..
Now that i'm outta college.. I'm working from 8.30am to 6pm on weekdays.. *ihatethelonghoursomg*
So yea.. been kinda bz wif getting used to the "harsh" world and stuff.. but also meeting new people and gaining experience in the process!

Yesterday my neighbourhood had a lantern festival celebration.. I was rather bored after spending my whole afternoon doing my other part time job - data entry.. i decided to join in.. Brought my baby along too!!

Headed to my park,


It was getting dark,
bt i forgot to bring my flashgun along..
& I felt so tired after walking A DISTANCE from my house to the park.. 
Nah, i'm just lazy.. =)

So i just snapped with all the natural/ artificial lighting that i had.













Thats all for now..
I'll try to update my blog as frequent as I can..
I hope..

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment